Set up your own colors!!! Now with CLASSIC WHEELS!
The CLASSIC WHEELS from JMKRIDE.
The original wheel shape that all Freeskates used until the more rounded PROFORMANCE WHEELS were introduced. Although the rounded shape of the PROFORMANCE wheel has several great advantages, a number of experienced flatland riders went back to using the CLASSIC wheels as they can be better suited for certain tricks. For instance, CLASSIC wheels will make it easier for your skate to roll on it’s own without you standing on it, which is great for certain one-footer combos or flip tricks.
Which wheel you use is your choice and may depend on your style of riding. The shape is the only difference between CLASSIC and PROFORMANCE wheels. Both are made from high quality materials, both feature a center-set hub and both will have you fly over the asphalt turning heads!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SKATES NOW!!!
- Click the “Configure” button.
- Set up your dream combination of colors for each part.
- Add to cart…
- ROLL WITH US
The official JMK RIDE stickers included – only in the custom set!
- If other than the original JMKRIDE parts are used for the assembly of a skate, the guarantee and the liability claim expire.
- Color deviations possible
- Grip tape grain size can vary.
- Assembly tip: We recommend to wear thin, rubberized gloves to assemble the skates and especially the Griptapes.
For injuries during assembly, we assume no liability.