Please read these Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully before placing an order. By confirming that you have read and accepted these Terms of Sale when you submit an order through the website, you confirm your unconditional acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If you need further information, don’t hesitate to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale of the company twenty4action – Unger & Cardenas Alfonso GbR
- Validity and definition
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the purchase and shipping of products sold our website http://www.twenty4action.com, with no regard to the buyer’s location or country.
- The following Term sand Conditions in effect on the date of order are valid for all purchases and shipments between us and a consumer. A consumer is every person that enters into contract by making a purchase for his/her strictly personal reasons, excluding any professional or commercial purpose (§ 13 BGB).
- Entering into contract, storage of contract details
- The following rules define the entering into contract with us by making purchases in our online shop on http://www.twenty4action.com.
- Any contract a customer enters into will be concluded with
Unger & Cardenas Alfonso GbR
Breslauer Str. 37
as a contracting party.
- The presentation of products in our online shop is not a legally binding contract offer from our side but a nonbinding invitation for the consumer to order products. By placing an order the consumer makes a legally binding offer to enter into a contract of purchase and thereby accepts the prices and descriptions of products purchased as well as the Terms and Conditions of Sale in effect on the date of the order. In case of an obvious mistake in the product price, twenty4action reserves the right to cancel the purchase of this product, at no charge for the customer.
- The customer makes a legally binding contract offer by successfully finishing the order process in our online shop. The order process includes the following steps:
- Choice of desired products
- Confirmation by clicking the button “Add to cart“
- Entering the shopping cart by clicking the button „shopping cart”Entering the shopping cart by clicking the button „shopping cart”
- Clicking the button “Checkout“
- Entering the customer’s billing data in step “1. BILLING INFO” and confirmation by clicking the button “Continue“
- Choice of shipping address in step “2. SHIPPING INFO” and confirmation by clicking the button “Continue“
- Choice of shipping method in step “3. SENDING METHODS” and confirmation by clicking the button “Continue“
- Choice of payment method in step “4. PAYMENT METHODS” and confirmation by clicking the button “Continue“
- Recheck contents of shopping cart in step “5. CART”; optionally leaving a comment in the field “Comments:” and confirmation by clicking the button “Continue“
- Accepting the Terms and Conditions of Sale in step “6. CHECKOUT NOTICE” by checking the checkbox “Accept conditions” and binding placement of order by clicking the button “Purchase“
- Before bindingly placing an order, the consumer can use the “back” button of the internet browser to go back through the previous steps and correct mistakes if needed, or cancel the order process by closing the internet browser, respectively. After reception of your order we will confirm and thereby accept your offer by an automatically generated email („Order from twenty4action“).
- The details of your order and the Terms and Conditions of Sale will be sent to you by email. You can also review the Terms and Conditions of Sale on http://www.twenty4action.com/contact/terms-and-conditions at any time. For security reasons, your order details will not be accessible via the internet.
- Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
- All prices are subject to change without notice. The prices in our shop include Value Added Tax (VAT). The price of products does not include delivery costs of the order which remain payable by the Customer, the amount of which will be indicated when checking the “Cart” as well as on the order before it is confirmed, and which can vary depending on the country or region the customer is located in. The total price indicated on the final screen of the payment process and in the confirmation of receipt of the order includes taxes and shipping costs. Upon arrival in the destination country, further tax and duties may be applied, which will be the customer’s responsibility to clear.
- If the customer’s delivery destination is located on an island, additional shipping fees may occur. In this case, we will contact the customer with detailed shipping prices by Email after the order has been placed. In case, the customer is not willing to pay these additional shipping fees, he may choose to withdraw from the contract.
- The customer has the option of paying with PayPal as payment methods(in exceptional cases after request by email also by bank transfer). In any case, by placing an order, the customer commits to paying the full price previously indicated within 14 days. Products will be dispatched after receipt of payment.
- If the customer has been allowed to pay by bank transfer, he/she is obligated to transfer the payment due to the indicated bank account. If he has chosen payment by PayPal, he/she can acces PayPal’s website directly after placing the order by clicking the button “Pay now” and process payment there.
- Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all offered products are ready for immediate shipment. Within Germany, delivery will take place within 10 business days starting from the day after receipt of payment. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday that are not a legal holiday according to German law is to be counted as a business day. If the time of delivery ends on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, the deadline will be extended to the next business day. For other countries, the time of delivery can take up to 30 days. In case an ordered product is out of stock or cannot be delivered in time, we will contact the customer and offer a cancellation of the order and a refund of the costs.
- The risk of loss or deterioration of the ordered product is transferred to the consumer only at the time of completed delivery of the product.
- Reservation of proprietary rights
We reserve the rights of ownership of the products until the receipt of payment in full.
- Reservation of ownership
We reserve ownership of the goods until complete payment of the buying price has been realized.
- Instruction of rights of revocation
Consumers have the following rights of revocation, a consumer being every person that enters into contract by making a purchase for his/her strictly personal reasons, excluding any professional or commercial purpose:
- Rights of revocation for the customer
You have the right to withdraw from contract without stating any reasons withing 14 days starting from the day of receipt of shipment.
To exercise your right of revocation you must declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text from (e.g. letter, email) to
Unger & Cardenas Alfonso GbR
Breslauer Str. 37
You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, however this is not mandatory. Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation.
- Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline. The immediate costs of returning the goods shall be borne by you.
- Revocation form
If you want to withdraw from your contractual statement, you may print out the sample revocation form on http://twenty4action.com/contact/withdrawal and send the filled out form to us.
- Rights of revocation for the customer
Rules of warranty according to German laws apply. This website is presented by twenty4action from Germany, and twenty4action makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Germany. In addition, you are responsible for complying with any and all local laws in your jurisdiction that may impact your right to use the website and the products sold on it.
- Contractual language, jurisdiction and venue
As contractual language, only German can be accepted. You agree that any legal action brought against twenty4action shall be governed by the laws of Germany without regards to irs conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of orderes made on our website shall be an appropriate German court of law.
- Google Analytics Disclaimer
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under
Please note that this website initializes Google Analytics with the setting
This guarantees anonymized data collection by masking the last part of your IP address.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/
analytics/terms/gb.html or athttp://www.google.com/intl/en_ uk/analytics/privacyoverview. html
Last update of Terms and Conditions: February 2016